There are four basic types of bipolar disorder, all of them involve clear changes in mood, energy and activity levels and these moods range from periods of extremely up or elated and energised behaviours known as manic episodes to very sad, down or hopeless periods known as depressive episodes.
► Anxious Minds
• Visit our website: https://www.anxiousminds.co.uk
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/87367…
• Twitter: https://twitt.face.cx/mindsanxious
• Recovery College Free self help tools and advice: https://www.recovery.anxiousminds.co.uk
• Anxious Minds Radio: https://www.radio.anxiousminds.co.uk