Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers worked with a dog bite case in the Chicago area. The results of this legal work produced a positive outcome for the clients involved. The dog bite case involved a standard background of a dog bite injury case. The injuries were significant enough to warrant moving forward towards an appropriate settlement. The Chicago dog bite work for their clients resulted in an appropriate settlement for the plaintiff parties of the claim.
DOG BITE ATTORNEY AND CHICAGO DOG BITE CASES
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers work with dog bite and dog attack cases towards an appropriate settlement for their clients’ injuries. There are often several factors to consider before moving forward on a dog bite or dog attack event, and these are the following:
1. The dog bite or the dog attack injuries need to be significant. Minor injuries that have not received medical treatment may not be considered damaging enough to begin a claim against a dog owner.
3. A medical injury may have occurred on a home owner’s property, but there may not be additional insurance funds or personal owner’s funds to cover any claim against this dog owner. Filing an insurance claim with a policy that covers these types of claims may lead to an appropriate pay out for the plaintiff.
4. A home owner without insurance to cover a dog bite or dog attack claim can refuse to pay out for these injuries. A civil court case against a home owner without the means to pay the funds awarded may be without financial value.
SCAR FROM DOG BITE
A home owner’s property policy that provides for dog bite or dog attack claims on the owner’s property can settle for a certain amount with the claim’s plaintiff. The successful dog bite claim can cover the following medical and other expenses of the injury victim:
1. Medical expenses can be paid, and these medical expenses can be for past and future injury bills. Medical problems from dog bites include lacerations, infections, and scarring from the animal bite. Medical expenses can include falling and other injuries that occur because the victim is fleeing from a dog attack. Serious infections and death claims may be involved in more severe circumstances.
2. Lost wages can be compensated. Lost wages can occur because the dog bite victim is receiving medical treatment or is rehabilitating and can not work.
3. Disfigurement can occur from dog bites and dog attack injuries. Disfigurement may need certain types of plastic surgeries, and these surgeries can be expensive.
3. Pain and suffering often follow injuries. Injuries severe enough to cause lacerations or disfigurement may lead to emotional reactions or emotional problems that need medical treatment.
4. Emotional distress can include depression and post traumatic stress disorder symptoms. These emotional injuries need to be treated by a mental health professional, and mental health rehabilitation can be expensive as well.
SUMMARY OF CHICAGO DOG BITE CASES
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers have provided successful work for dog bite and scar from dog bite events. One dog bite victim recovered an appropriate cash settlement and has since had a satisfactory medical recovery. The dog bite victim and family in the Chicago area were able to find a significant settlement amount and recover from this debilitating dog bite event. This legal matter was successfully settled and paid out appropriately for all parties involved. The client’s son has since successfully recovered.
Chicago dog bite lawsuit
Chicago Dog Bite Attorney
Chicago Dog Bite Settlement
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers
225 W Wacker Dr #1760
Chicago, IL 60606
Phone: (847) 835-8895
Toll Free: (888) 424-5757