Help with Phobias
Everyone experiences fear from time to time. Whether it be flying through turbulence, anticipating an injection at the doctor’s, or living through a violent storm, anxiousness is a universal feeling that we all go through at some point in our lives.
However, if you have a specific phobia, you likely experience a sense of dread or panic when faced with a specific situation or object. A specific phobia is a type of anxiety disorder defined as an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. These irrational fears can interfere with personal relationships, work, and school, and prevent you from enjoying life.
► Full article https://www.anxiousminds.co.uk/anxiet…
► Self Help Book
• Dr. Robert Leahy – Anxiety Free: Unravel Your Fears Before They Unravel You, Second Edition
► Anxious Minds
• Visit our website: https://www.anxiousminds.co.uk
• Recovery College: https://www.recovery.anxiousminds.co.uk
• Anxious Minds Radio: https://www.radio.anxiousminds.co.uk
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/87367…
• Twitter: https://twitt.face.cx/mindsanxious