#pokemon #pokemoncards #pokemonpodcast #pokenav
Jake and Raffi are collectors, investors, and hosts of the YouTube channel Pokenomics; which discusses the underlying economic factors impacting the Pokemon card market!
In this episode we discuss:
• The history of cards and sets and its impact on collectability and investment potential
• Examples of products with historical significance and their value today
• The psychology of the Pokemon card market
• How psychological factors may change in a post-covid world
• Our biggest concerns with the current state of the Pokemon cards market
• The biggest hurdles the hobby must overcome in order to have long term viability
And so much more!
Follow & Subscribe to Pokenomics:
Listen & Subscribe to the Pokemon Masterclass
✩ Anchor Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/pokemon-masterclass
✩ Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6IRaacTYYKQMjJ8TBZjj5h
► Pokemon Card Investing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5-n4ETS6w&list=PLmt_rEXvh4GqNR0__pllDMBXH-53hTsqY
► Pokemon Masterclass Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnkj_n9RyLM&list=PLmt_rEXvh4Go23QR4DizV2CksVhD1EESV
► The Pokemon News: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpsKTs0_QWo&list=PLmt_rEXvh4GrpE3sXJvAEea2xqId92z0f
► Live Pokemon Cards Q&A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0_DsZNYbX4&list=PLmt_rEXvh4GoBTbLxsW4J6RhapxGROceT
🧭Join this Channel to Get Access to Perks:
🎙Subscribe to The Pokemon Purveyors Podcast:
✔️ Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pokemon_navigator/
📫 Send PokéNav Mail!
P.O. Box 1035
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
✉️ Contact PokéNav!