#30daychallenge #richardgrannon #day4
For 30 days:
1. No scrolling. Minimise tv and social media and read instead.
2. Up early every day. Do your physical and written work as described.
3. Write values/goals/emo lit exercise (10 mins minimum)
how to find your core values https://youtu.be/_KZEXPYQMEU
how to set goals/intentions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5zt6Cczxg
how to do a lite,, fast version of emo lit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fwguTCZZ0k&t
4. Meditation here is a short guided meditation from me https://youtu.be/d_LqYuG3uFs
Breath work Guided https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhb-907iM2M
Chi Kung Basic https://youtu.be/sr3eP9ZfCpU
For Yoga, Im focussed on hamstring, hip and knee flexibility. If you want to see what Im up to I dont mind sharing. Otherwise choose from the plethora of tutorials on YouTube.
5. Commit to any structured nutrition and exercise protocol of your choice. Whichever one you like that pushes your comfort zone. Stick to it.
6. Share your work, progress and personal accountability goals you have (add your own goals here, share if you like).
7. Awareness: thought, words and deeds remain congruent to your values and intentions.
Good luck folks!