I made this video for the love of my hometown; San Jose, CA. I hope this video inspires people to visit this amazing city! Feel free to email me for any questions about San Jose: firstname.lastname@example.org
00:21 – 00:23 – Welcome to San Jose Graffiti Mural
00:28 – 00:29 – The Saint Claire Hotel
– One of the oldest and nicest hotels in San Jose. Even though it is expensive to stay there, it’s worth the visit to learn about it’s history. The hotel provides tours and showcases it’s lovely architecture.
00:30 – 00:32 – San Jose State & the Martin Luther King Library
– SJSU is a beautiful campus that connects with the MLK Library. The MLK Library is the largest Library west of the Mississippi! Both are located in the heart of downtown San Jose and definitely worth the visit.
00:34 – 00:39 – Philz Coffee
– very strong coffee, made one up at a time!
01:12 – 01:06 – Winchester Mystery House
– home of Sarah Winchester and the ghosts that reside there. Based on the recent film “Winchester,” staring Hellen Mirren!
01:47 – 01:55 – Redwood Trees
– These beautiful redwood trees are scattered all throughout the south bay! You can find the core of these trees by visiting the forum below