Major depression, also more commonly known as clinical depression, is a severe form of depression.
Clinical depression is serious, but treatable. 70% recover from depression on their own within one year. Seeking help now means you will recover even quicker. Your doctor may recommend treatment with an antidepressant medication. He or she may also suggest psychotherapy such as CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), which is great for both treating and preventing future depressive episodes.
► Full article https://www.anxiousminds.co.uk/depres…
► Anxious Minds
• Visit our website: https://www.anxiousminds.co.uk
• Recovery College: https://www.recovery.anxiousminds.co.uk
• Anxious Minds Radio: https://www.radio.anxiousminds.co.uk
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/87367…
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/mindsanxious